The Nissan NV300 - now also available as a motorhome: At the CMT tourism and leisure trade fair in Stuttgart, conversion partner Westfalia presented the Nissan Transporter as the "Michelangelo" motorhome version.
Based on the combined version of the NV300, the specialists from the Westphalian vehicle manufacturer have developed a spacious camper that has a kitchenette and up to six individual seats as well as four sleeping berths - two of which are located under the large pop-up roof.
Following the CMT premiere at the Westfalia stand, the NV300 Michelangelo will be available from spring 2018 via specialist Nissan contract partners in Germany. The five-year vehicle warranty, which Nissan grants on all light commercial vehicles, applies not only to the basic vehicle but also to the camping conversion.
What distinguishes Michelangelo:
- compact length of 4.99 metres
- flexible interior concept, up to 6 seats
- fully suitable for everyday use with a vehicle height of only 2.00 m
- 135 x 200 cm roof bed
- Kitchen unit with well thought-out functionality and 31 litre cool box
- particularly large storage space available