The Nissan NV300 belongs to the campers: Based on the panel van Comfort, the specialists of Westfalia have developed a spacious camper, the Michelangelo. It has a kitchenette, a large rear storage area, up to six single seats and space for four people to sleep - two of these are under the large pop-up roof. A motorhome which, thanks to its variability, will make your everyday use as pleasant as your holiday with your family. The five-year vehicle warranty, which Nissan grants on all light commercial vehicles, applies not only to the basic vehicle but also to the camping conversion.
The Michelangelo is available from specialised Nissan dealers in Germany.
What distinguishes Michelangelo:
- compact length of 4.99 metres
- flexible interior concept, up to 6 seats
- fully suitable for everyday use with a vehicle height of only 2.00 m
- 135 x 200 cm roof bed
- Kitchen unit with well thought-out functionality and 31 litre cool box
- particularly large storage space available